Foundation Nation

I kept hearing about Tarte's new foundation and HAD TO try it for myself. I have been an avid user of Tarte for years and was excited to see a new liquid foundation in their line. Usually their foundations tend to be mattifying, but their new collection is focused on moisturizing, which is right up my alley. Let's take a look at my new fave shall we?



Beauty Breakdown

  • What it is: Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Foundation
  • What it does: Hydrating foundation 
  • Coverage: Medium-Full
  • Why I love it: It is buildable, meaning I can add more to my face without it getting cakey! It is also non pore clogging, a major plus
  • Background: Tarte is known for using unique ingredients in their products, from amazonian clay, to maracuja oil, they have all natural and vegan down to a science. The Rainforest of the Sea foundation uses 20% water, Vitamin E, and a blend of algae and marine flower extract that all help your skin appear healthy and hydrated. 
  • Price: $39





Comments

Popular Posts